What is Coaching Psychology?
Coaching psychology is a process for enhancing your well-being and performance in your personal life and/ or work. Most of the tools and techniques applied have been drawn from the domains of clinical, occupational psychology and counseling. Using evidenced based practice, I constructively challenge the beliefs and assumptions you make that prevent you from reaching your full potential. I can also assist you to find a different path to follow in support of building a happier, more successful or satisfying life.
Coaching psychology is a service that people access when they feel they need professional support to building a more fulfilling or satisfying life. In my practice of Coaching Psychology I explain in plain language (jargon free) what specific techniques are being used and why.
A coaching psychology programme is complete when you feel able to pursue your own path to happiness, satisfaction or success without needing my ongoing support. This is done at your pace because we are all different, with unique needs. Often I find client’s re-engage at times where big decisions are being made and additional support is helpful.
How can I help you?
Today’s changing environment places an increasing demand on all of us to learn new skills, adapt to changing structures and new roles. Life often throws at us challenging situations that profoundly affect our lives either by forcing us to take on new lifestyles or where we stand back and realise that somewhere in our life we have lost who we are and find we are not living a life of fulfillment.
I have the specialist knowledge, skills and personal experience to help you identify what you really want out of life and achieve your maximum satisfaction and fulfillment. I will help you to appreciate your skills and experience, identify your strengths and build on them. Next, we will work together to focus on setting goals to develop a strategy that enables you to achieve what you really want.
My areas of practice include:
- Psychological coaching & therapy helping people to understand themselves better, to explore what’s concerning them or holding them back and to identify ways forward.
- Psychological coaching for people who have gone through a life-changing event and are looking for psychological assistance to adapt to a new lifestyle. (Could be as a result of an injury, health condition, diagnosis etc.)
- Use of Psychometric Assessments to assess cognitive abilities, personality profiles and emotional intelligence.
- Self Discovery Journey – Tailored 1-2-1 or group Psychological Coaching Programme
- We also provide outdoors therapy / walk and talk with OutdoorCure
I am a Chartered Occupational Psychologist, an associate member of British Psychological Society (BPS) and HCPC Registered. I am also qualified to use Level A and B psychometrics (personality and ability tests), and a certified practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).
Psychometrics: Please contact with specifics for prices
If you’re based in Lichfield or Staffordshire and are interested in our psychology coaching service, please get in touch on 01543 672221 or email email@example.com