How often have you not felt heard and really listened to?
Here at Windmill Health Care Staffordshire we offer a counselling service that focuses on warmth, empathy and non-judgemental care. Our counselling service uses an Integrative model of therapy, which means that we see you as an individual and therefore match the therapy to meet your own personal needs.
We are both members, and registered with, the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work within its ethical guidelines.
Windmill Health Care is based in rural countryside, between Rugeley and Lichfield, just off the A51, providing a private, secluded and peaceful setting for counselling (with ample parking).
We aim to:
- Provide a safe place where you can talk through your concerns, explore your emotions, feelings and behaviour
- Ensure that you feel heard and properly listened to
- Help you to gain a greater sense of self-understanding
- Explore strategies for coping
- Support you through change
- Enable you to feel empowered and develop a greater sense of personal autonomy
“When I have been listened to and when I have been heard, I am able to re-perceive my world in a new way and to go on.” Carl R. Rogers (1961) ‘On Becoming a Person’.
“The task of counselling is to give the client an opportunity to explore, discover and clarify ways of living more resourcefully and towards greater well-being.” Pete Sanders (1995).
If you’re based in Lichfield or Staffordshire and are interested in our counselling service, please get in touch on 01543 672221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org